Adsense Banner

Monday, September 1, 2008

Online Remittances for Online Home Businesses

One of the concerns of most online home businesses is the security of payment transactions. I manage an online home business and the first few months of operations have been characterized with experiments with a few online remittances. It was not an easy ride and caused me a few dollars of un-cashed pay from several online remittances that required a few things that I did not have. I am not a big fan of credit cards and I do not plan to apply for one in the near future. I do not believe nor will not, in this kind of leveraging.

One of the most trusted online remittances I have come across with is XOOM. I cannot however comment on the payer part since I only use this online remittance to receive payments. What I like with xoom though is that I can cash out my payments just a few hours after my client deposits the money unlike other online remittances that requires a few days to transfer funds.

Another form of remittance that I use, [only locally though] is Gcash. One of the programs of a big telecommunications company in my country, Gcash allows me to conveniently receive and transfer currency through my mobile phone. Gcash is also partners with my local bank so I can transfer funds to and from my bank account through my mobile phone any time of the day or any place I am in as long as mobile reception is available. This allows me more time to write at home and not waste time going to the bank to transfer or withdraw funds.

Looking for the right online remittance for an online home business is never easy. It will take a few un-cashed currency and time to find the right one, but eventually you will find the right one. These two I mentioned are my trusted ones, however, these may not work for every online home business. The criteria that should be set in looking for online remittances for any online home businesses are convenience, accessibility and fees. With the right combination of these three, you will be assured of succesful and safe transactions everytime.

No comments: