Adsense Banner

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Last Minute Summer Shopping

After the long months of work, I finally had the time to head for the beach and grab what was left of the summer days. But before I went out on my bikinis, I had to do some last minute shopping and get my own stash of summer essentials. Here’s what I found.


Eyewear

I found this pair of beige RL sunglasses on e-bay. It looks gorgeous on me and highlights my morena skin. It also covers my whole eye area so I’m sure my eyes get the protection they need.


Sun Block

Don’t be afraid to go out in the sun, just be sure you have sun block!

I’m a Nivea fan so I scouted Nivea’s stall for summer finds. I went for my usual SPF 50 Body Lotion and Face Sun Block Moisturising Cream. I like to play beach volley so my SPF 50 sun block ensures my skin is well protected from the sun's harmful UV rays.

Lip Care

I also found this Nivea Lip Care Sun SPF 25 while I was at the Nivea stall. It promises to be waterproof so I won’t have to retouch every time I go for refreshments. I usually use Nivea Lip Care in rose during non-summer months. For my summer trip though, I’d trade my usual lip gloss with my Sun SPF 25 to get that luscious look on my lips.

After-Sun Cooling Gel

My last stop was at Avon, to get my usual cooling gel. Avon has this Bronze After-Sun Cooling Gel made from aloe vera. I’ve used this before and this definitely helps sooth skin after a day under the sun. This is nice to use after a cool shower. You’d instantly get that soothing effect that you’ll long for after a day under the sun!

No comments: